We can help you to find a job!
We offer the following free services for job seekers at our WorkSource Center:
- Search our Job Board for immediate openings with local employers
- Free Internet Access, Computers, Printers, and Communication Tools are available to help broaden your search, research employers, create your resumé and cover letter and prepare for an interview including phone, fax and copy machines
- Workshops designed to help you improve your job hunting, interview and resume skills
- One on One Interview Preparation with one of our qualified staff members
- Resources for Laid-Off Workers: The Vernon-Central WorkSource Center offers workshops to help laid-off workers get back to work. Whether you are considering new career opportunities or looking for a position within an industry in which you are experienced, the WorkSource Center can provide you with the tools necessary to stay competitive in today’s job market. Contact us for additional information on workshops at (213) 768-5951
- Job Fairs/Recruitments: The Vernon-Central WorkSource Center hosts Job Fairs and Recruitments throughout the year. These services are free of charge for job seekers and offer access to potential employers as well as the opportunity to interview and gain employment on the spot
For more information, please call (213) 763-5951 or visit us at:
Vernon-Central/LATTC WorkSource Center
LA Trade Technical College
400 W. Washington Blvd. – Redwood Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Campus map to Redwood Hall
Public transit: Easy access from buses, Expo Line, Blue Line
Parking on campus: Lot F
MCD is excited to announce that we are a United Way Partner Organization helping to Create Pathways Out of Poverty. The funds will help post-9/11 Veterans to obtain employment through MCD’s Vernon-Central/LATTC WorkSource Center.
We deeply appreciate the partnership of the United Way in joining the broader Los Angeles effort to eradicate Veteran homelessness by 2016.