BUSINESSES & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Get Help at the Small Business Resource Center
The Small Business Resource Center of LA City Councilman Curren D. Price, Jr., Ninth District, offers a variety of resources to help your business, such as training and technical assistance; access to capital and contract opportunities; and connections to business organizations. Click here for details.
Please call MCD, for more information at (323) 846-1810 or visit the Center at:
District Office, City Councilman Curren D. Price, Jr.
4301 S. Central Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90011 (Map)
Join the Central Avenue Business Association
The Central Avenue Business Association (CABA) is a group of small businesses located on the historic Central Avenue corridor.
CABA’s mission is to improve the quality of life on Central Avenue by promoting business among its members through mutual support, promotion, networking, advertising, and customer referrals.
Learn more or join today by calling CRCD, at 323-846-1810.
Join the Effort to Form a Business Improvement District
CRCD and partners are working together to form a business improvement district along historic Central Avenue. Click here for details.
Find a Skilled Workforce
We can help you to recruit new employees for your business! We offer the following free services for businesses at our WorkSource Center:
- Advertise employment opportunities: Let the WorkSource Center post available positions within your company, accessible to hundreds of potential candidates
- Interview Facilities: Complimentary facilities to conduct interviews and pre-screenings
- Choose from a Large Candidate Pool: Take advantage of selecting from a large employee pool to help fill available positions
- Custom recruitments: If you have several positions to fill, let the center host a custom recruitment. Custom recruitments include the benefit of advertising the positions available on behalf of your company, on site recruitment, pre-screening and on site interview/ hiring facilities
- Job Fairs: Whether you have one or several positions to fill, participating in one of our Job Fairs will provide access to several candidates as well as the opportunity to interview and hire on site
For more information, please call John Wilson, MCD, at (213) 763-5954 or visit us at:
Vernon-Central/LATTC WorkSource Center
LA Trade Technical College
400 W. Washington Blvd. – Redwood Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Click here for campus map to Redwood Hall
Click here for public transit – easy access from buses, Expo Line, Blue Line
Parking on campus: Lot F